Terms and Condition
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You cannot reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose nor can you edit or modify any material on the website.You cannot redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the express written consent of Find Yourself.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without written consent from Find Yourself.
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Find Yourself reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on servers, or hosted or published upon this website
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Find Yourself makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Find Yourself does not warrant that:
- Find Yourself will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Find Yourself has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the employees in respect to any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
- Without prejudice you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Find Yourself .
- You hereby indemnify Find Yourself and undertake to keep Find Yourself indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[ or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Find Yourself may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.